Hotel Phone System VoIP Replacement
- Huawei NearLink Surpasses Bluetooth and WiFi on All Fronts
- Indian-Made iPhones Only Achieve Half the Quality Rate
- Huawei: First Wi-Fi 7 Router BE3 Pro with 2.5G Port at US$68
- What are the differences between WiFi6 WiFi6e and WiFi7?
- PBX On Raspberry Pi
- FreePBX vs. FusionFBX
Hotel Phone System VoIP Replacement.
Hotel Phone System should be a must for most hotels or motels, which has been using Analog Phone System(Analog PBX) in past decades.
There were some technical and financial issues if swifting to IP-PBX:
- 911 service
- IP-phone more expensive than analog hotel phone
- Ethernet cable running
- Billing System
Solution for replacement:
- e-911 is supported
- VoIP gateway
- Sharing same Ethernet cable with IPTV
- A2billing Module for IP-PBX
Therefore, you could build a PBX for hotels or motels if you are the owner
Analog VoIP Gateway For Hotel Phone System
IP phone is recommended because many functions can work only on IP phone, but IP phone still expensive than analog hotel phone.
Alternatively, hotels or motels can use VOIP FXS gateway instead.
In addtion, no need to run Ethernet cable.
Software for For Hotel Phone System
You should consider Issabel or FreePBX first.
Issabel with very friendly Web console and almost all modules are free.
In constrast, you need to pay for some commercial modules to FreePBX.
A2billing Module for IP-PBX
A2billing is not free, you can go to asterisk2billing.org for details